If you are interested in playing Table Tennis and becoming a member please contact Table Tennis Queensland or contact your local club so we can assist you in the process of becoming a member.
All members are required to be registered through an affiliated club of Table Tennis Queensland. All individual memberships are administered through our clubs, so please contact your local club to confirm their membership fees as each club regulates their own independent pricing structure. Link to Our Clubs
- Access to local, regional and state level competitions catering for all skill levels and age groups
- Access to nationally and internationally recognised coaching and umpiring qualifications
- Issues of Over the Net, our digital newsletter
- Insurance provided by SportsCover organised through Table Tennis Australia
- Membership of Table Tennis Queensland also gives you membership with Table Tennis Australia
- Your membership contributes to our membership totals making our sport stronger and helping us to source government funding and sponsorship
If you are interested in starting your own club and being affiliated with Table Tennis Queensland please contact the Executive Officer on (07) 3217 5579 to find out the benefits and requirements involved.