Interested in Becoming an Official?
Table Tennis Queensland conducts Association, State and National Officiating Courses throughout the year and the next scheduled course dates are available on the "Officiating Courses" link. If a course is not currently scheduled please contact the Table Tennis Queensland office to register your interest in our next officiating course.
Are you interested in learning how to become an umpire?
Officiating Accreditation Forms
For all of the latest forms and requirements please click on the Table Tennis Australia links below
Officiating Accreditation Requirements
To register or re-register your officiating accreditation please complete these requirements. Please note this requirements are a necessity for all Queensland Officials prior to processing.
- Current Blue Card Details
- Current Table Tennis Membership
- Personal Details Form
- Code of Behaviour
- Officiating Activity Sheets
- Application for Required Accreditation
- Current Photo (Scanned)
- Payment of $30.00 direct to TTQ for participants that have already completed the course
- Contact the TTQ office for our account details to arrange your payment with direct deposit reference "TTAOS-Your Name"
Once you have completed All of the requirements indicated above and then email your application to email@example.com for processing.
State Referee Accreditation
Interested in Becoming a State Referee?
For more information on how you can become a State Referee please click on the link below